This data protection information applies to data processing by:
- Responsible: Aurum Research GmbH (hereinafter: Aurum Research), Sandgasse 12, 91207 Lauf an der Pegnitz, Germany, e-mail email@example.com, Phone: +49 9123 9981 330, Fax: +49 9123 9981 340
- The operational data protection officer of Aurum Research is accessible at the above address, Dr. Andreas Erkens, or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website https://www.aurum-research.eu it will automatically send information to the server of our website through the browser that is used on your device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (Referrer-URL),
- The browser you are using and, if necessary, the operating system of
- your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) p. 1 Lit. F GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
2. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- According to article 6 (1) p. 1 Lit. A GDPR have given express consent to
- The disclosure referred to in article 6 (1) p. 1 Lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that they have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of their data,
- In the event that the disclosure referred to in article 6 (1) p. 1 Lit. C GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- Is permitted by law and in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 Lit. b GDPR required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Analysis Tools
We do not use any tracking tools on our website.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- According to article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, request meaningful information on their details;
- In accordance with article 16 of the GDPR, to immediately rectify any incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is intended to make use of our rights of freedom of speech and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR, request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data and your need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or your opposition to processing in accordance with article 21 GDPR;
- According to art. 20 GDPR, receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-read format or request the transmission to another person responsible;
- Pursuant to article 7 (3 GDPR), your once-given consent must be revoked from us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- According to art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or our agency headquarters.
- 6. Right of objection
Provided that your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 Lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the opposition is to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without giving any particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient to email@example.com
7. Data security
We use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) process within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Typically, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. If a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted encrypted, you will recognize the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.